Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Fresh Meat






Hello all! I am brand new to the blogging world and I'm looking forward to becoming engrossed in it. Being a teacher and with school right around the corner, I figure what's a better time to start talking to complete strangers? Well some of you that may begin to read probably have the privalege of already knowing me. :)






Well for starters, I'll introduce everyone in our quaint family.



I am ShibaMomma because I own two beautiful Shiba Inus. Those would be a rare type of dog for Americans. They are the "labs" in Japan and most people think they look like a fox.



Mina is our oldest Shiba (2years old) and she is a "red" color. She is of course the dog above doing what she loves best... sleeping. She is also found on my blog page, which the quotation beneath saying "what mud?". She definitely keeps us on our toes. She is not one to be held or be called a "lap dog" per say, but she has her sweet moments... those usually found at bed time. During the day she can be found hunting for critters.




Naunna (pronounced "Nawna") is an 11 month old cream Shiba. She is completely different from Mina. She loves to be held and cuddles with. She gets extremely jealous of Mina if we are showing her any affection and will begin pawing at you. She doesn't particularly enjoy outside unless Mina is out there. For the most part she just wants to have her belly rubbed.


And then there is Mr. MB and I. That's all for now. I must sleep so I can slave away in my classroom tomorrow. Yes, teachers really do work during the summer!






4 comments:

Queen of the Mayhem said...

WOO-HOO! Welcome to the dark side! You are about to become addicted!!!!!!!

Casey (@ Chaos and Cardboard) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Casey (@ Chaos and Cardboard) said...

Yeaahhh! Welcome to blog! Cute polka dots! It's just as addicting as Facebook. I was so excited to see Mina, NOT :)

ShibaMomma said...

yay! Thanks for my first set of comments!!! I think I have begun to see why people start to become addicted. I just need more people to read my stuff because i don't really know too many people that blog.
Casey- You know you love Mina! One day you will have to break down and like dogs!